BedStory® 12 Inch Hybrid Mattress, Soft Individually Wrapped Coils Mattress
Update Your Sleep Comfort: The mattress offers soft comfort for most sleepers. The 8” wrapped coils provide optimal support, while the 3.9” foam layers conform to your body and slightly hug you to sleep.
Motion Isolation: Combine with soft memory foam and study individually wrapped coils, this hybrid mattress can reduce motion transfer. If you share your bed with a partner or pet, you won’t be shaken awake when they move around.
Elegant Euro-top Mattress: A quilted Euro top adds a plush layer of comfort and better utilizes the full surface of this bed mattress - helping you relax from head to toe.
Built-in premium Individual pocket spring and high-density support foam, which could effectively absorb the noise and vibration caused by tossing and turning, avoid disturbing your sleep partner.
The mattress top is adopted with hypoallergenic and skin-friendly knitted fabric, making the surface comfortable and breathable. Perfect for babies, elders and other sensitive sleepers.
Perfect for Sensitive Sleepers
All Foams are CertiPUR-US Certified and eco-friendly. We offer a 30-night sleep trial and 10-year warranty. We are confident that you”ll love BedStory mattress but if you don't, let our team know.
30-Night Sleep Trial
The hybrid mattress perfectly combines soft memory foam with a supportive pocket coil base, creating a medium firmness and that suitable for all sleepers.
Suitable for All Sleepers
Every BedStory mattress is designed and manufactured in the USA. We adopt premium materials and strict quality control to ensure you're sleeping on a selected mattress.
Assembled in the USA
All mattresses are compressed, vacuum-sealed, and rolled in a box. Smaller size, easy to carry. It delivered directly to your door within 2-5 business days. Please allow 72 hours for your new mattress to return to its full shape.
Fast & Free Shipping
I was skeptical but after a full 72 hours mattress expanded completely even in the corners to a full 12 inches as described, and the mattress slept great for the first night. There was no odor coming from this mattress which I appreciated and it’s affordable!
This was a gift to someone. They said it expanded quickly and is very comfortable.
I like the fact that it is "Made in the USA" Great job packing such a big mattress in a box! Love everything about it. My little dog needs a dog step to get up on the bed now. would recommend the purchase
I love this mattress. Super comfortable and very nice. Well worth it!
Mattress comes rolled in a box quite impressed how they manage to do that. Super easy to unpack and ready for use. The mattress itself is the right amount of softness to firmness combo. Would recommend if looking to get a twin size mattress for kid or guest room
1. Carry the box to your bedroom.
2. Pull out the compressed mattress from the box. Put it on a flat surface.
3. Carefully cut the plastic layer with scissors.
4. It will expand immediately. Please allow 72 hours to fully expand.
* Please keep enough distance when the mattress expands, as it may smack people.
* Allow some airflow in the first few days to avoid smell.
* Flip the mattress regularly to keep it in good condition.
- Twin Size Mattresses: 74” L x 38” W x 12” H
- Full Size Mattresses: 74” L x 54” W x 12” H
- Queen Size Mattresses: 80” L x 60” W x 12” H
- King Size Mattresses: 80” L x 76” W x 12” H
No! The mattress cover is made of knit fabric, which absorbs moisture, dries quickly, and helps the body breathe.
Please follow the steps as follows:
1. Place a hard edge ruler at the bottom edge of mattress.
2. Measure to the highest point.
3. Include the height of the pillow top, foam pad or any area that the encasing needs to zip around.
It's generally recommended to replace a mattress every 7-10 years, depending on the quality of the mattress and how well it has been maintained. Here are some signs that it may be time to replace your mattress:
1. Sagging: If you notice a visible sag or indentation in the middle of the mattress or around the edges, it may be time to replace it.
2. Pain and discomfort: If you wake up feeling stiff, sore, or achy, or if you have trouble sleeping through the night, it may be a sign that your mattress is no longer providing adequate support.
3. Allergies or asthma: If you have allergies or asthma, a buildup of dust mites, pet dander, or other allergens in an old mattress can trigger symptoms.
4. Visible wear and tear: If the mattress cover is torn or stained, or if the coils or springs are protruding through the fabric, it's a clear sign that the mattress is no longer in good condition.
5. Age: As mentioned earlier, mattresses typically last between 7-10 years, and older mattresses may not provide adequate support or comfort.
Replacing a mattress can be a significant investment, but it's important to prioritize a good night's sleep and invest in a new mattress when needed to ensure optimal comfort and support.
Shipping is on us – we wouldn't have it any other way!